- 2 pounds of beef (Stew meat, chuck roast, or other cut) Cut into cubes.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup of onions (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 5 carrots (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 5 large potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of celery (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 can of corn
- Mix salt, pepper and rosemary in the 2 cups of water.
- Add olive oil to pressure cooker and press "Brown" button on control panel. Pressure cooker will start to heat up and "0:30" will appear on the LCD screen. Please keep lid off and still meat so that it browns evenly.
- After meat is evenly browned add all the ingredients into the pot.
- Close the lid and make sure the regulator knob is set to “PRESSURE”.
- Set time on your pressure cooker for 20 minutes or press the “Meat” preset and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- The pressure cooker will start to heat up and cooking cycle will start as soon as it has reached pressure temperature.
- After the cooking cycle is over let the pressure drop before you release the steam.